Back to jobs
Deputy Director, Facilities Management & Engineering - Healthcare Group
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineChief Operating Officer & Governance
Our client, a leading healthcare group in Singapore is looking to fill a newly created Deputy Director, Facilities Management & Engineering role. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this is a highly visible role with end-to-end responsibility over the maintenance and management of the group's facilities across the country.
- Lead and supervise the facilities management & engineering department, responsible for maintaining and managing facilities, including upkeep, biomedical equipment maintenance, workplace health & safety, and housekeeping for all clinics and the Headquarter office.
- Formulate and execute strategic plans, initiatives (such as sustainability, energy-saving, green practices), and procedures pertaining to facilities.
- Guide the team in enhancing and maintaining the clinics' facilities to ensure they are energy-efficient, conducive, and safe for both patients and staff.
- Develop and implement facilities management strategies, policies, and guidelines.
- Promote digital and smart facilities management practices to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with statutory requirements, Singapore standards, industry best practices, procedure manuals, and work instructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the reporting officer/department.
- Possess a degree in Estate Management, Facility Management, Building, or a related field of engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in building and facilities management.
- Certification as a Certified Energy Manager and/or Green mark Facilities Manager is advantageous.
- Display a strong sense of professionalism and integrity.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of building regulations and property maintenance standards.
- Preferred experience with JCI and OHSAS.