This is a CEO position for a fast-growing and high-potential consumer goods business that aims to deliver a true omnichannel experience to their customers whilst providing nation-wide service for their products. The business has recently received a new round of funding and require the talents of an experienced leader to take them from 1 to 100.
The incumbent will be tasked to scale up the business, grow the organization with the overarching view to drive revenue and profitability.
- Report to the Board of Directors, leading circa 30 headcount with full oversight of the business
- Leadership – provide overall direction of the business, derive and execute strategies with aims to achieve sustained growth rates and profitability
- Stakeholder Management - develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential investors, in the context of fundraising and business development
- Business Development – Drive customer acquisition strategy, grow customer and user base, execute market expansion projects across Indonesia
- Operations – ensure operational efficiency and optimal level of resources are in place to support the growth of the business (headcount planning, resource allocation, etc)
- Degree in Business / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- +/- 15 years relevant experience within businesses with both online and offline sales streams, and/or omnichannel sales models
- Prior experience within Consumer Goods / FMCG is advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer acquisition, grow the team, and drive revenue/profitability
- Proven track record in leadership roles in scale-up / growth situations
- Entrepreneurial mindset, dynamic, hands-on approach
Due to the high volume of applicants, only relevant profiles will be contacted.