Our client is one of the largest and fast-growing International Payments Fintechs who serve consumers and SMEs globally.
They are looking for an experienced Product leader who is an expert end to end Card Payments, especially in Card Acquiring as well as having a good understanding of different local payment markets across various regions. You'll be leading the end to end development of their Card Acquiring from scratch, building both the Product as well as the Team to build a best in class solution.
You can be located in either their London or Amsterdam Offices.
- Work with the business and technical teams, building end to end card payment product capabilities for their global merchants
- Understand competitive landscape in local markets, discover market insights, identify customer pain points ,discover product opportunities, work to promote the optimization of their product capabilities
- Collaborate closely with strategic e-commerce platforms and other strategic partners. Deliver and manage product solutions that help achieve their business goals
- Translate business requirements into product & technical requirements, collaborating cross-functionally with relevant teams and senior stakeholders
- Be the Ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary product contact for queries related to the product and it's development
- 10+ years experience in card scheme or card payment products. Familiar with card payment flow. Previous experience in acquiring, checkout, settlement and end to end card product design is required
- Good understanding on the local payment markets with hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to do competitor analysis and end to end product planning and development
- Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration
- Good judgment and decision on the local market products strategy
- Curious and innovative approach to new opportunities
- Strong ability and experience of building and leading globally dispersed teams