- Posted 23 November 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
We are working with a leading global Cross-Border Payments Fintech who is looking for a Business Analyst who'll be key in scaling their payment product offering. The business is growing rapidly and this is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on their growth.
You'll work with various stakeholders across the business to develop a best in class payments solutions, working with the Product Owner on the whole product lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Work closely with the Product Director and Payments Product Owner
- Work with cross-functional delivery teams to manage and visualise outcomes as well as scoping and prioritising work.
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use to enable the delivery of effective solutions and outcomes.
- Select and use the most appropriate tools and techniques to support the planning, analysis, development, testing, implementation and improvement of systems and services within a project.
- Identify, investigate, analyse and communicate complex business problems and opportunities.
- Document conceptual models to support strategic planning and decision making
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst in a Fintech/Payments, working with Agile methodologies and the end to end development of Products.
- Payments Automation experience
- Experience working with SWIFT systems, ISO 20022 and payment gateway integrations
- A strong technical understanding of APIs
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, being able to influence and guide them toward business goals
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in using various business analysis tools and techniques to elicit, document, and manage requirements effectively.
- Proven ability to drive process improvements and optimise business outcomes.
- This role is a Hybrid role, with requirement to be in the office 3x a week (Tues-Thurs) in Central London.