- Posted 23 September 2019
- SalarySGD 200000 to SGD 250000
- Job type Permanent
- HQ environment
- High visibility
- Lead role
Our client, a leading Singapore headquartered company with regional business interest is looking to fill a Senior legal counsel role based out of Singapore. Reporting into the General Counsel, the role will be part of an established legal team which advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal matters. The successful candidate will take a lead role in providing legal advice and support related EPC matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range commercial agreements related to the EPC domain
- Advise business stakeholders on EPC project bids, risk and other related matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Support the legal department in managing any litigation or contentious matters across the region
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 10 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- Strong in-house EPC and/or law firm (Construction Practice) experience will be well regarded but not a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
Prior in-house experience covering Engineering & Construction matters in companies/law practice will be well regarded. Candidates coming straight from law firm will be more than welcomed to apply.
The company has a flat hierarchy, provides stability and interesting work.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496