Join an Exciting Health-Tech Start-up who are revolutionizing the workplace with a precision health platform to mitigate the growing issue of employee stress!
A global business with huge growth plans, they are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team: -
- Utilize B2B sales expertise to target and engage potential clients.
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully closing deals.
- Be driven with meeting sales targets.
- Consistently strive to exceed sales goals.
- Possess prior start-up experience.
- Adapt quickly to the dynamic nature of a startup environment.
- Effectively manage the entire sales pipeline, from prospecting to closing clients.
- Develop and execute strategies for client acquisition and retention.
- Think creatively and innovatively to differentiate the company from competitors.
- Explore unconventional methods to drive sales and create a unique market presence.
- Wear multiple hats and adapt to various roles within the organization.
- Be flexible and responsive to changing business needs.
- Exhibit genuine passion for the company's mission.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong background in B2B sales.
- Passion for health & wellbeing and its potential to transform company culture.
- Demonstrable experience delivering against all aspects of the sales pipeline from identifying prospects to closing client sales.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in both a collaborative team environment and when working independently to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills across face to face, phone, and email.
- Proven experience delivering against KPIs / OKRs or equivalent.
- Solutions-oriented and driven to find new solutions to overcome key objections and barriers: create case studies, work cross-functionally to remove barriers, capture learnings, possess a consultative selling style.
- Can demonstrate creativity and thinking outside the box.
- Improver mindset and analytical approach, driven to consistently iterate on the way we sell, our process, tools, and collateral.
- Experience working in an early stage, fast paced, start-up environment.
- High standards of integrity and trust.
- Experience working in wellbeing or with HR teams desirable.