- Posted 27 January 2024
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
My client, a payments processing specialist, is seeking a Security Analyst to join their team.
This is a permanent role and you will be required to travel to their London office on a weekly hybrid basis.
Responsible for applying IT security tools and processes to manage and report operational information security risk as a service provider to customers. Works with internal service and technical teams to manage the outputs of security systems. Provides guidance and expertise regarding operational service calls, incidents and problems, and general awareness of information security.
Skills knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in security operations or development roles.
- Sound knowledge of change and configuration management, reliability and safety methods and the use of metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of information security and technologies
- Significant experience in an IT environment
- In depth understanding of IT security control tools, e.g. ArcSight, Splunk, Qualys, Nessus, Tripwire, OSSec, Cisco IPS, McAfee, IBM Guardium, Centrify, Barracuda WAF
- ISO 27001/PCI-DSS compliance experience
- Experience of quality management systems e.g. ISO 9001
- Understanding of security within agile and waterfall project methods
Education and qualifications
- Certification as an Information Security professional (e.g. IISP/CISA/CISM/SSCP/ CISSP/ ISA)
- IT vendors’ certifications
- ITIL v3/ Prince2 foundation level/ TOGAF 9