A leading Global Payments Fintech is looking for a Product Owner who'll be key in scaling their FX product offering. The business is growing rapidly and this is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on their growth.
You'll work with various stakeholders across the business to develop a best in class FX product offering, managing the whole product lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Help Teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and adhere to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), priorities and scope.
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods, employing measurement and evaluation techniques to optimise outcomes.
- Build business cases around business and user needs, realising benefits by linking work in progress to the business cases.
- Manage the backlog of task effectively as well as iteration planning and user story elaboration.
- Design operational processes for the running and maintenance of products or services throughout their product lifecycle, identifying and dealing with potential risks across these stages.
- Work with PMO to follow project management procedures
- Understand and champion the customer needs, and lead the development and implementation of FX solutions to serve these needs.
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst/PO in a Fintech, working with Agile methodologies and the end to end development of Products.
- Experience with FX Products
- A strong technical understanding of APIs
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, being able to influence and guide them toward business goals
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong Analytical skills and proficient in using various tools and techniques to elicit, document and manage requirements
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of industry trends and market dynamics.