Back to jobs
Product Owner, Financial Markets
- Posted 24 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Insurance
We are working with a global bank in search of an experienced Product Owner who is familiar with the Financial Markets Operations environment.
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be working very closely with Business, Operations, and Technology teams, with great exposure to very senior stakeholders.
- Develop the post trade platform and develop a self-service digital ecosystem across our post trade services
- Build target state channels for post trade functionality across FMO
- Ensure feature developments are aligned with aim to digitize the entire scope of FMO post trade client touch points with emphasis on improving client journeys
- Collaborate with FMO teams to identify potentially new channels solutions, broadening the adoption of existing solutions and engaging clients through the onboarding and digital conversion processes
- 7+ years’ proven experience in a Financial Market Operations setting and/or Product Owner role
- Strong operational experience and knowledge in Custody and Funds Servicing processes
- Experience with ISDA template transactional level documentation
- Knowledge of ISDA terminology and definitions for all Derivatives to be able to negotiate confirmations independently