Exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to work for this rapidly expanding international SaaS business. Our Client has a superb culture and value-set and embraces a pure flexible working culture.
You'll work closely with the marketing team and also cross functionally with multiple stakeholders across the business to initiate, develop, execute and maintain the multi-channel product marketing material. In addition, this role takes responsibility for managing all aspects of face-to-face events as well as maintaining the company website.
- Planning and implementing product marketing campaigns to new and existing customers and for both new and existing products and features
- Working closely with our product, content, sales (new business and existing business) and customer experience teams to create powerful and persuasive content
- Collaborating with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape and feedback from customers
- Determining success metrics for launch, growth, and adoption, and reporting this data back to the team
- Working closely with the product department to develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and ensure product playbooks are maintained with all the marketing support materials needed for the business
- Must have a proven track record of marketing results, ideally within a SaaS company in a product marketing role
- You’ll have several years of experience working within a dynamic digital marketing environment
- You are data driven
- Strong attention to detail, follow through and results-orientated, with specific focus on increasing online ordering
- A innovative, creative, vibrant approach towards creating marketing propositions across different communication channels, including collateral, email, social and website content
- Ability to build strong relationships, working with a small team – someone who thrives and achieves their best when working in a team and collaborating