Back to jobs
- Posted 13 April 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
We are working with a leading B2B foreign exchange and payment service provider is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their expanding Marketing team. This is a prime opportunity to join a scaling business as part of a newly-formed Marketing department, with lots of opportunity to have an impact and grow professionally.
You will take ownership their events strategy and paid activity (search and social), and support the Senior Marketing Manager on other marketing activities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive events marketing plan to promote the company's products and services, ensuring that all events are well-planned and executed on time and within budget.
- Secure speaking opportunities for our team at relevant events, and ensure that they are well-prepared and equipped to represent the company.
- Manage paid channels across search and social media to promote thought leadership content, events, new product releases, and more.
- Collaborate with the senior marketing manager to manage the PR agency, ensuring that all PR initiatives align with the company's marketing objectives.
- Support the senior marketing manager with managing the website, including making changes and updates as needed.
- Handle collateral requests, ensuring that all marketing materials are accurate, up-to-date, and consistent with the company's branding and messaging.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Marketing role with a proven track record of planning and executing successful events.
- Experience in planning and delivering paid campaigns across Google Search and social channels.
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC best practices.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A collaborative approach to working with others and a commitment to an inclusive environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Practical experience working with CMS, such as WordPress or Hubspot.
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, or Photoshop experience is desirable, but not essential.