Back to jobs
Lead DevOps Engineer
- Posted 10 March 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
We are working closely with one of the largest social housing associations in England who are on a mission to help create a more secure future for low-income households. This non-profit organisation have been around for several decades and are still as prevalent today as they were when they began in the 1960’s.
With continued demand, they are looking to grow their technology team including and are seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer.
- Manage, lead and build the DevOps team that is currently 3 person big
- Own, design and maintain all CI/CD infrastructure, pipelines and workflows
- Identify requirements needed to improve infrastructure and services to build, test, package and deploy products
- 5+ years’ experience with DevOps,
- Strong knowledge with Azure and Microsoft tools
- Bsc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Desire to work for a tech-for-good company that is mission led
If you are an experienced DevOps engineer, then I am keen to speak with you. Please apply directly or reach out with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com