- Posted 01 February 2024
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
My client, a well-funded Digital Asset Partner, disrupting the Fintech space is seeking a Head of QA to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role and you will be required to attend their London office on a hybrid basis (3 days per week in the office, 2 days working from home).
- Architect a robust QA strategy tailored for both growth and geographic expansion
- Lead the team in executing the QA strategy, actively participating in hands-on implementation, and guiding testing campaigns
- Implement clear-cut metrics and reports, universally understandable, to streamline releases signoff process
- Maintain exemplary traceability of test results, ensuring effortless retrieval of historical test evidence, graphs, and documentation, crucial for audit purposes
- Collaborate closely with business analysts and development to fully understand release impacts and plan associated tests
- Effectively communicate team activities, controls, and strategy to all stakeholders across the company, ensuring ongoing transparency in platform quality
- Empower the entire team to collectively ensure the QA environment infrastructure is maintained in its optimal state, preserving relevance in test results
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years in a QA Lead role
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- Previous experience with blockchain technologies