- Posted 16 January 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
We are working with a rapidly scaling B2B Fintech who are transforming the SME finance market. They are looking for a Head of Product to join their team and own and lead on product vision and strategy to drive innovation and improvement across their product offering.
You'll work closely with the leadership team as well as other key stakeholders across the business to create and optimise best in class products. You'll lead, mentor and coach a cross functional team.
- Lead the product ethos & team: overseeing innovation and improvement of products as well as the day-to-day product activities, to ensure that the product is constantly evolving to meet market/customer needs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and optimise a compelling product using management framework, vision, roadmap, OKR’s. Using market research and customer insights.
- Implement a strong outcome based ethos across product & tech development
- Be the go to product expert by sharing insights and updates to leadership and company to inform knowledge and understanding around all things Product
- Develop an innovative product roadmap by identify market opportunities, horizon trends and anticipating user needs
- Work closely with the engineering and business analyst teams
- Resolve strategic and operational issues to meet the product’s financial, strategic, and technical goals
- Experience of leading a team of product managers and designers through the end to end product lifecycle.
- In depth knowledge of developing and optimising product frameworks & delivery methodologies (agile, waterfall, scrum etc)
- Have a customer first mindset when designing and delivering products from conception to launch.
- Experience of developing and optimising product roadmaps
- A sound understanding of software engineering principles. Experienced in translating product vision into technical requirements
- Experience of developing solutions and products within a marketplace / platform based environment
- Experience developing KPI’s, OKR’s and evidence performance with metrics, working closely with data and analytics teams
- Experience of launching an MVP/MLP
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills