A leading payments platform are looking to hire a Head of Pricing, to strategise and standardise globally the pricing for their services. The role would report directly to the CFO.
The individual would need to be comfortable setting pricing strategy across various functions, as well as implementing and carrying through to execution phase.
- 5+ years' experience in pricing
- Experience setting up pricing strategy
- Background in fintech or payments, with a specific knowledge of acquiring
- Ask probing questions and use sound business judgment when collaborating with stakeholders
- Able to conduct qualitative and quantitative market research on product needs, and benchmark against competitors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Build a pricing function from scratch
- Lead pricing strategy globally for business
- Hire a pricing manager to assist with pricing activities globally
- Work collaboratively with teams across sales, revenue and GTM in developing the pricing strategy for key product lines, as well as upselling other services
- Work closely with CCO and CFO to recommend pricing changes/amendments, in collaboration with in house teams as well as external consulting services
Due to the volume of applications, only relevant candidates will be contacted