- Posted 08 February 2024
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
My client, a well-respect publishing brand with a wealth of experience behind them, is seeking a PHP Technical Lead/Head of Engineering to join their team.
This is a permanent position and you will be required to attend their London office on a hybrid basis (3 days p/w). In terms of salary we are looking up to £100,000 per annum.
PHP is the preferred technology of choice, however, we are happy to consider someone from an alternative background (Python, Java etc.) who is willing to transition in to a PHP role.
We’re seeking a highly skilled and motivated PHP Technical Lead who will be responsible for executing best in class new website builds and provide strategic leadership to development at for my client.
You will be an innovative problem solver and bring an enthusiasm to build creative solutions. As the company’s ultimate technical authority, you will be working on a combination of unique projects. You will also be mentoring engineers and working with digital agencies to foster a collaborative, innovative and fast-paced working environment.
Skills and requirements
- Proven experience managing large-scale website with complex integrations
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with a track record of leading successful development teams
- WordPress experience would be beneficial
- Experience with web access tools, subscription management software, payment solutions, and third-party API integrations
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills and working with product managers