- Posted 16 January 2023
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
We have partnered with a leading provider of currency risk management and global payments, they are looking to hire Director of Enterprise Sales & Partnerships. The primary focus of this role is to sustain and grow the usage of the company’s services within its geographic region and product focus.
- Develop, manage and close sales pipeline for new, strategic mid-market and large enterprise accounts.
- Consistently deliver revenue targets - ensuring company revenue goals, and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year.
- Identify new business opportunities through consultative selling and acting as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers alike.
- Visit and communicate with prospects, partners and clients regularly.
- Uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of the company's products and services and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value and return on investment.
- Support your goals, colleagues and the overall business where necessary with appropriate business travel.
- Identify and leverage strategic partnerships with current and prospective businesses to cultivate and manage partner, distribution, and channel relationships.
- Experience in sales both acquiring new customer relationships and building existing books of business in the FX Payments business.
- Experience listening to customers to understand the problems they are trying to solve, building and enabling channel partner ecosystems, sales forecasting, and negotiating/closing is essential.
- Understanding of the corporate foreign exchange process and flow of funds from the client through to the beneficiaries.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated sales outcomes that have exceeded goals with a proven record of significant revenue generation
- Demonstrated experience with Trading and Online Payment Platforms
- Managed an implementation process within the payments category
- Proven track record of success within the mid-size to large business environments
- Ability and willingness to potentially grow a team and manage a regional P&L
- A strong existing network of contacts
If interested please apply directly or reach out to me at email@example.com