Wondering how best to incorporate a corporate wellness programme that works for your employees?
We are delighted to invite you to join our ‘Winning With Wellbeing in the Workplace’ webinar on Thursday 8th October at 12 pm to learn how you can best support your teams’ health and wellbeing in the current climate.
Hear from health, nutrition and wellness experts from UFIT, Singapore’s leading Health and Fitness company, Thrive Family, Singapore's Psychological and Wellbeing Service, as well as speakers from LinkedIn and Space Executive about the benefits of a corporate wellness programme and how best to integrate them.
Click here to register for the Winning with Wellbeing in the Workplace webinar.
- Nick Lambe from Space Executive
- Corrine Ho from Space Executive
- Simon Porter from UFIT
- Wendy Riddell from UFIT
- Georgina O’Brien from LinkedIn
- Dr Ronina Stevens from Thrive Family
Topics to be Covered :
- Benefits of a corporate wellness programme
- How to integrate a corporate wellness programme
- Mental health and stress management
- How to maintain your fitness at work
- Nutrition / optimal diet for corporate professionals