Why are Product Leadership Jobs in demand?
Product leadership jobs are in demand because they are essential for the success of many organisations. Product leaders are responsible for driving product innovation, setting product vision and strategy, and leading the product team. They play a critical role in ensuring that a company's products are successful and that they are delivering maximum value to customers. Product leadership jobs require a unique combination of technical, business, and leadership skills, which make them highly sought after.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Driving product development and the product roadmap
- Creating a customer offering suitable for a large market
- Gaining insight into the requirements of the target market
- Managing stakeholders, organising the product roadmap, arranging features, forming agreement, and coordinating product delivery with the business as a whole
- Establishing, recruiting, guiding and mentoring a team of product managers, creating a culture of testing, utilising data-led choices and taking responsibility for metrics and outcomes
Space Executive, an international recruitment business spanning the UK, Singapore and Hong Kong. We hire permanent and interim leadership mandates within the product leadership space at both multinationals and high-growth, Venture Capital (VC) backed start-ups. We represent a wide variety of product leadership opportunities across the globe. Get in touch with us to hear more and we can run a tailored search to your requirements.
What are salaries like for Product Leaders?
Salaries for product leadership roles in the UK and Europe vary widely depending on the role, the size of the organisation and the market. However, salaries for senior product leadership roles such as Head of Product or Chief Product Officer range from £50,000 to £150,000 per annum. In some cases, salaries for these roles can reach £200,000 or more, depending on the company and market. In Singapore and APAC, generally, salaries tend to range from S$100,000 to S$200,000, with the median salary being around S$150,000. Take a look at our Salary Survey Report which gives a valuable snapshot of trends around salary ranges.