- Posted 02 August 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
A leading management consultancy with international offices are looking to expand their London wealth and asset management team with ESG and sustainability specialists from the mid-senior level and upwards.
- Working on and leading engagements centred around ESG and sustainability initiatives
- At Senior Manager, leading and supporting business development activities to win new work
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Acting as a people leader and coach for teams
- At a more senior level, being an SME for different areas within asset management and sustainability
- 5+ years' consulting experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of the asset management value chain (Front Office/Middle Office/Back Office)
- Strong level of understanding regarding sustainability and ESG initiatives
- Managerial experience across projects and business development within asset management
- Strong client management skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Due to the volume of applicants, only the relevant candidates will be contacted.