- Prestigious Investment Management Organisation
- Leadership role
- Excellent compensation package
Space Executive is partnering with a prestigious investment management client in hiring a Vice President to provide mid office investment execution and trade management services across a broad spectrum of listed and OTC investments in the global markets. The candidate will have dual roles in Execution Operations and Trade Management & Asset Servicing with responsibilities in the front, mid and back offices.
- Managing investment execution and trade operations globally.
- Closing and settlement of privately negotiated transactions and cornerstone investments.
- Ensuring operational readiness for investments into new instruments and markets
- Managing global strategic partnership relationships with the market and industry networks such as custodians and counterparties
- Identifying operational risk areas and review/implement/monitor control mechanisms for equity/fixed income front, mid, and back processes
- Driving transformation project for the public securities operating model and the adoption of market utilities and technology to drive straight through processing for investment execution, to deliver a future-ready front mid back operating model for public securities.
- Keeping abreast of market developments, regulatory reforms and best practices.
- Provide thought leadership within the department and participate in thematic studies/projects both within and across departments
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years relevant experience preferred
- Good knowledge of financial products and markets; equity and fixed income would be a plus
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical ability
- Projects / change experience, ie. an ability to solution as well as influence
- Self-starter with learning agility
- Driven to capitalize on opportunities to leverage market utilities, services and technologies to advance departmental capabilities
- Strong leadership capability, with demonstrated track record of coaching a team towards performance excellence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.