- One of the top Asian Banks in the region
- Growing Bank (across Asia and Europe)
- Collaborative and high performing team
Our client is one of the top Asian Banks in the region; focusing on expanding the Asian and European markets. The bank is known for its resilient investment strategy with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Risk department is responsible for implementation of enterprise-wide technology risk management framework and promoting governance best practices.
- Develop, implement and continuously update the operational risk management framework and the control environment across Technology
- Supervise adherence to risk & control processes and policies
- Conduct risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs) and assist in Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) on a regular basis for Technology functions
- Educate and advise internal stakeholders on Technology Risk Management policies and procedures; this includes organising risk workshops to raise risk awareness
- Provide Risk advisory to Tech functions on all risk management/ governance related matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Risk Management or related fields
- At least 8 years of relevant Technology Risk Management experience within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical mindset and has a sound 2LoD Risk experience in previous roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with regional regulatory requirements and able to collaborate with internal stakeholders on ensuring compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496