- Established DCM platform
- Great deal exposure
- Excellent compensation package
My client is a leading Investment bank with a proven DCM track record in Asia currently looking to expand their team. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced DCM candidate to join a well-established platform.
- Participate in the origination and execution of DCM related transactions in the Greater China Region
- Responsible for credit, due diligence and deal execution work
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the bank
- Actively participate in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Extensive Greater China DCM related deal experience.
- Minimum 3 years of DCM Execution experience in an established Investment/Corporate Bank, or Securities Firm
- Preferably Graduate with CFA qualification.
- Strong Corporate Finance/Capital Markets and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Business Fluent Mandarin & English speaker
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.