- International bank
- Exciting career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
This role reports to the Head of Compliance. You are expected to lead a team and work closely with various stakeholders and regulators.
- Oversees the day-to-day management of the regulatory team, by providing first level leadership
- Disseminate, review and advise on consultation papers and new/revised regulations, including collating feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Formulate and tailor compliance policies and procedures to align with new business/operational needs, regulatory developments and/or industry practice
- Support the Head in identifying and reporting all risk and compliance issues and breaches. Ensure timely escalation of concerns to Management and Head Office (as appropriate)
- Exercise ownership and accountability in respect of such compliance policies and governance frameworks as may be designated to the team as policy owner
- Assist the head in the enhancement of our overall compliance framework and structure, including developing compliance training programmes
- Provide guidance and training to team members and/or stakeholders, as may be required or beneficial
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 15 years’ regulatory compliance experience in the banking sector
- Strong leadership track records and excellent stakeholder management skills
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496