Remote - US
We are currently partnered with a VC backed FinTech Start-Up ($12M) in the Blockchain and Crypto space who are helping to transform traditional financial institutions build innovative finance solutions by integrating and connecting existing systems with DeFi via their Blockchain SaaS platform.
They are looking for an experienced Crypto fluent VP Product to lead their product strategy, who will be responsible for building an amazing product team and function. With ambitious plans to become public within the next 4 years, this is not an opportunity to be missed for someone who wants to make an impact.
- Lead strategy sessions with the Leadership team while being able to translate big ideas into roadmaps and meaningful action with Product and Engineering teams
- Engage with the crypto protocols, integration partners and thought leaders to learn about the latest trends in crypto, share ideas, and translate those learnings into ideas for action
- Build an amazing product team and function
- Help your team grow and build clear career paths for their continued progression in the company organization
- Enable high-performing teams to partner with each other across Product and Engineering by building robust and repeatable frameworks and processes
- Work with Marketing to develop Product Marketing strategies to drive adoption, usage and retention.
- Be highly adaptable and dynamic to rapidly changing environments
- Crypto-fluent, having a deep understanding and interest in the space. Have made investments of money and time to learn more about this ecosystem
- Experienced building and scaling large data-driven platforms
- Well versed in product management leadership in a high-growth environment
- Experience in Leading, inspiring and hiring distributed product teams
- Experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Have a collaborative approach and build strong working relationships across all areas of the organisations you've worked in.
- A desire to consistently learn more, especially about the Blockchain
- Enjoys taking a hands on approach