- Lead a passionate and high-performing team
- Be part of a diverse, fun and progressive environment
- Own the demand gen function, brand, messaging and GTM strategy
My client is a market intelligence start-up offering data analytics and insights to brands and retailers across multiple industries. Some Fortune 500 companies, global retailers and brands leverage on their product to help them make smarter retail decisions. The company is built by a dedicated team and backed by a highly reputable early-stage VC based in the US.
As they continue to scale their commercial capabilities in their Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office, they are hiring for a commercial and ambitious VP of Marketing with a strong leadership background to head up a team of Content, Marketing and Events team, and build a B2B SaaS marketing engine.
This is a leadership position that is critical and requires the VP of Marketing to be well-versed in a revenue-carrying position.
- Define, build and execute GTM strategies supporting commercial objectives
- Lead and own demand generation. Work closely with sales and BD teams to align key efforts around lead generation and customer/partner enablement
- Manage and nurture leads and ensure they are programmatically and predictably spoken to, qualified, confirmed, and managed
- Manage ad spend and results; create weekly and monthly reports on results
- Oversee and manage corporate brand and messaging, market differentiation, customer feedback, and market traction
- Drive brand awareness through web, publications, ads, media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, events and marketing opportunities
- Disseminate brand, customer, and product feedback across the organization
- Support sales team with collaterals, webinars etc, and ensure a steady, growing stream of leads generated monthly
- Develop customer-centric marketing and retention program agenda with Customer Success team
- Lead, coach and retain a high performing marketing team
- At least 10+ years of proven and hands-on experience in B2B SaaS, building successful global demand gen programs
- Direct experience in managing marketing budgets, P&L and revenue
- Track record in managing a marketing team that hits demand gen targets
- Solid digital marketer with experience in paid media, SEO and performance marketing
- In-depth experience in marketing automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and effective collaborator with a growth mindset
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496