Due to excellent deal flow and internal platform development, a Global Investment Bank is now seeking a VP level candidate to join their expanding M&A team in Hong Kong. The bank has been ever present in the league tables and has increased their footprint significantly over the past decade.
- Act as a key member of staff in the origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions through the APAC region.
- Perform valuation analyses of prospective M&A opportunities under consideration and oversee the work of junior Analysts and Associates.
- Assist in building and maintaining various financial models and client presentations.
- Participate in both internal and external client meetings and act as a key point of contact for the execution of ongoing mandates.
- Work closely with senior management in identifying new client ideas and potential leads for the group.
- International Masters/Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline. Ideally with exposure to a US or European University.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in an Investment Banking environment. Candidates at a Senior Associate level will also be considered.
- Business fluent Mandarin and English is a must.
- Must possess extensive financial modelling and M&A deal experience.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.