- Global Investment Bank
- Experienced APAC Syndication team
- Excellent Career path
Due to expansion, a Global Investment Bank is currently looking to add a VP to their Syndicated Loans (Distribution) team in Hong Kong.
- Assist in the distribution of syndicated loans for the group and to help identify possible external banks to take part in these transactions.
- To regularly follow-up with clients and to liaise with these parties in answering question/providing info.
- Prepare and setup regular bank meetings and presentations.
- Monitor databases and report on relevant market trends and developments.
- Purchasing and trading of secondary loans for the bank.
- Work closely with various business lines and partners across the bank to identify possible syndication deals.
- Prepare regular research reports for senior management and work closely with stakeholders in identifying new investors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Min 10 years' Loan Syndication experience within a recognised Bank or Financial Institution.
- Proven track record in executing mandates within the syndication space.
- Able to negotiate under pressure and work under tight internal deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496