- Play a prominent role in the origination and execution of structured/project/corporate finance and related transactions for greenfield and brownfield projects, including refinancing and acquisition transactions in the capacity of arranger and underwriter.
- Execute all aspects of said transactions through to financial close, through negotiation of the term sheet, credit process, financial modelling and documentation, and ongoing monitoring of such deals.
- Understand and develop client needs, bank strategies and products with a view to generate side business for other departments of the bank.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships including preparation of marketing related materials.
- Mentoring of the Analyst team members in relation to the development of high level financial modelling and documentation capabilities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 6-8 year experience in structured, acquisition or leveraged finance.
- Experience in dynamic sales environment with strong business development/sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent credit analysis skills.
- Command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.