- Part of Country Management Team
- Highly visible role
- Exposure to Regional scope
Our client, an MNC and leading player in its industry is looking to fill a VP, Legal role based out of Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh).
Reporting directly into the Country Head (President) in Vietnam and having a functional reporting into Regional General Counsel, the successful candidate will be given a broad scope covering of legal and compliance matters. As part of the country management team, this is a highly visible and high impact role. The candidate will also be participating actively in regional projects.
You are LLB qualified and qualified to the Bar. Ideally with a minimum of 12 PQE with a good mixed of experience gained from major commercial law firms as well as MNC (in-house). Previous experience in advising on EPC deals, Joint Ventures, Anti-bribery and Competition law would be well regarded.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Advise on both legal and compliance/ethics related matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Support and implement policies and processes from HQ and regional offices
- Provide training as and when required
- Provide support in corporate secretarial matters
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 12 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and have strong commercial acumen
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496