- Team Management role
- Global HQ environment
- High visibility
Our client is a well-established Technology (software) company which is backed by VC to further expand their successful business across the region.
Reporting into the CEO and working closely with the senior management team, you will be given the mandate to manage the full spectrum of the Legal function.
You are legally qualified (Commonwealth jurisdiction) with at least 8 to 10 PQE. Experience in managing a team, advising on transactional (e.g. M&A, fund raising/investments; etc) and general corporate commercial matters in the Technology space will be well regarded. To be successful in the role, you will need to be a hands-on leader who is able to work in a face paced, quick changing and unstructured environment. Interest in being part of a fast growing start up should be a key motivational factor.
- Lead and build the global Legal team
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal matters
- Draft, review and negotiate strategic and high value transactional contracts
- Handle legal disputes/pre-litigation matters
- Participate in Legal projects (adding efficiency and streamlining processes)
- Identify potential legal risks and advise on ways to mitigate them
- Manage, guide and mentor other junior lawyers in the team
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Called to the Bar (Commonwealth jurisdiction) with at least 8 to 10 PQE
- Team Management
- Experience in the Technology/startup industry
- Hands on and possess strong commercial acumen
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.