My client is one of the region's fastest-growing Fintech players based in Indonesia, notably backed by well known-VCs in the region.
They are looking to bring in a VP of Finance to join the team as they grow exponentially.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO, your responsibilities will include -
- Manage cashflow, risk-portfolio, and financial exposure for the business
- Help build and manage the financial accounting function for the business including driving strong financial controls and policies
- Serve as the key business partner to the CEO while managing a team of 4 across accounting, FP&A, and tax
- Serve as a business leader for the wider business
- 10 to 12 years of experience in finance, with at least 3 to 4 years in accounting/financial controlling
- Prior experience in the fintech/banking/financial services space is critical
- Start-up experience is nice to have
- CA/CPA is advantageous
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Strong understanding of local financial regulations in Indonesia is critical
- Ability to communicate with local employees is critical
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496