- Global Fund Manager
- Lean and high performing team
- Broad Governance exposure
Our client is one of the leading fund managers globally. The risk department is responsible for implementation of enterprise-wide risk management framework and promoting governance best practices.
- Develop, implement and continuously update the enterprise risk management framework and the control environment
- Conduct risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs) on a regular basis and advise on new product assessments
- Educate and advise internal stakeholders on Risk Management policies and procedures including organising risk workshops to raise risk awareness
- Supervise adherence to the group processes and policies
- Conduct risk awareness workshops and collaborate with key business stakeholders across the APAC region on all risk matters
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting, Risk Management or related fields
- At least 10 years of relevant Risk Management experience within the Asset or Wealth Management business
- Advantageous to have broad Enterprise Risk exposure across both Financial and Non-Financial Risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to effectively influence senior business stakeholders to deliver the ERM framework
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496