- Fast growing Established start-up
- Be part of a high-performance team
- Working in a large regional brand on the latest technologies
Our client is a fast growing and increasingly popular fintech/e-commerce start-up based in Singapore. They are seeking an experience Engineering Head/VP who can either lead the local team or depending on experience, lead all development activities regionally.
If you are currently working for an established and well-known start-up with experience scaling and building teams of up to 200 people, then this role would be a great fit.
- Working closely with the CTO and advisory team to deliver capabilities, innovation, and product delivery
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Drive the development of a technology strategy and oversee the translation of this strategy into tactical action
- Work closely with senior leadership throughout the entire business and directly manage leaders of the following technical teams (Software Development, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Quality Assurance & Security teams)
- Drive decision making within the technology team by empowering senior technology leaders and their teams
- Look to mature the technology team capabilities beyond current standards
- Provide leadership and mentorship to all members of the technology team
- 10+ years of experience in as a proven leader in technology
- You must have built, scaled and lead a team of at least 60 to 200 developers
- Experienced in working in a fast-moving start-up
- Experienced in managing remote teams
- Experienced across all technology team skills including software development, technical operations, data engineering, business intelligence, QA and security
- Able to balance the needs of a dynamic product roadmap and transparently delivering the work-in-progress for your teams
- Experienced in infrastructure scaling, reliability, manageability, and security challenges
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496