- High performing and collaborative culture
- One of the top sovereign wealth funds globally
My client, a global long term investment company is looking for an AVP/VP, Cyber Security Specialist. You will report to an SVP - Cyber Security & Engineering, which is one of the key functions under Cyber Security, Information, & Technology Risk division of Technology Group.
In this case we are only looking for Singaporeans due to government security restrictions.
- Manage cyber security projects with virtual teams and ensure successful implementations that meet organizational cyber security objectives.
- Act as a domain expert and trusted partner in Cyber Security; work closely with stakeholders in Technology Group and other business groups on Cyber Security related matters.
- Provide cyber security operations support, including process re-engineering, automation and documentation.
- Proactively identify cyber security issues, devise and drive effective mitigation plans.
- Provide standby support for cyber security incident response.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience preferably in financial services or asset management industries, with minimum 5 years in Cyber Security or Information Security.
- Professional qualification such as CISSP / CISM / CEH will be advantageous.
- Hands-on experience in specialized cyber security areas, such as forensic investigation, malware analysis / reverse engineering, endpoint security and cloud security.
- Experience in administration or use of cyber security products such as SIEM, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, security incident response and forensic investigation tools, anomaly analytics tools, etc.
- Good understanding of IT Project Management
- Self-initiated, meticulous, versatile, analytical and inquisitive.
- Be a good team player and excellent communicator.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with various teams and functions to support strategic goals.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.