- Global Investment Bank
- Comprehensive Product Suite
- Excellent Career Growth
A Global Investment Bank with a strong APAC platform and an established league table presence, seeks an experienced VP to join their expanding Corporate Finance & Healthcare focused team in Hong Kong.
- Explore and negotiate corporate finance related opportunities with internal business partners and potential clients.
- Responsible for deal sourcing, management, due diligence, and deal execution.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the bank.
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the banks corporate finance channels spanning the APAC market.
- Actively involved in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Assessing potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modelling
- Supporting the banks key areas by preparing internal and external presentations for senior management and stakeholders.
- University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Min 7-10 years' Corporate Finance related experience within a recognised Bank or Financial Institution. Healthcare deal experience would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in executing mandates within M&A/ECM/Debt and/or deal structuring.
- Possess an excellent analytical skillset
- Able to negotiate under pressure and work under tight internal deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese & English.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496