- Leading local bank
- Collaborative environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client, a leading local bank is looking for a VP, Commercial Banking Compliance – FI to join their team. The ideal candidate will have prior working experience with the implementation of regulations, policies and processes related to AML/CFT.
- To lead and assist in all AML/CFT related matters for Financial Institutions Business Compliance team
- Develop robust, efficient and high standards KPI for first line of defence control model
- Handles MAS, audits including STRs, triggering events, periodic reviews, sanctions related matters
- Keeping abreast on legal and regulatory changes in AML/KYC, reviewing of AML/KYC procedures and policies as necessary
- To advise business lines with respect to KYC queries and internal policies and procedures.
- To conduct ongoing training
- At least 8 years’ experience in Compliance preferably from Financial Institution or Corporate Banking environment
- Solid Financial Institution AML/CFT knowledge
- Experience in supervising or leading a team, and a team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet timelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.