- Sitting on the leadership team, play a critical business transformational role
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading manufacturing company, are seeking a VP Treasury to lead the development and transformation of the treasury function within the organisation.
- Successful development and transformation of treasury function
- Develop and maintain the robust, sustainable, and competitive funding strategy and structure, based on solid treasury governance system and guidelines.
- Manage and supervise daily treasury operations, including successful deal close of the treasury facilities and transactions, based on trust relationship with the banks
- Effective development of treasury governance framework and guidelines, ensuring compliance with company policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Optimise funding strategy and structure of the company as a whole and each country comprising the JV structure, including successfully executing financing and refinancing in line with policy parameters, provision of optimal pricing and funding sustainability.
- Effective and strict treasury risk management such as in areas of liquidity, funding, FX and interest rates, utilising financial modelling and reporting
- Reliable transactional banking
- Optimal bank portfolio and long-term trust relationship with the bank
- Masters degree in a business-related program, or similar post graduate financial qualifications
- Strong leadership for leading ongoing organisational transformation, highly collaborative and reflective, while prepared to take strength of conviction in own recommendations
- Excellent communicational skills and creative, strategic and analytical thinking
- Successful track record in financial markets – eg, solid experience as in a senior treasury role of industrial companies and/or banking industry
- Broad set of skills and experience including financial and market analysis, valuations, financial modelling, contract/shareholder agreement creation and review, strong financial industry network
- Effective communication skills to work with various stakeholders and to manage a team remotely across Asia
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496