- Leading Property Investor and REIT
- Broad role covering strategic elements and M&A
- Opporutnity to be part of fantastic team with an increasingly large remit and investment portfolio.
Our client is a leading multifaceted property and integrated portfolio management organisation. They are eager to secure that talent of a top tier management consultant and/or seasoned investor, strategist with relevant exposure to AsiaPac property markets
- Leading the research on topics impacting real estate investment and strategy decision making, including global and regional / country macro topics, real estate sector fundamentals and business competitive research, and any other relevant areas of interest
- Research coverage areas will include Singapore, other SE Asia, Australia, China, Eurozone, UK, US and asset classes such as residential, commercial, retail, logistics / industrial
- Generate research insights and house views that influence and drive business decisions, capital allocations, and portfolio management activities
- Work closely with other members of the Chief Strategy and Planning Officer’s team across both strategy and planning areas
- Economics or business undergraduate / higher educational level degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience - preferably working in a research, equities or investment unit in a corporate, buy-side, bank, government agency, consultancy
- Good balance of analytical and qualitative connecting of the dots and ideas.
- Familiar with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and any other relevant analytics software
- Familiar with research tools – Bloomberg, Capital IQ, macro research subscription accounts
- Familiar with accounting rules
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.