- Prestigious Investment Management client
- Leadership role
- Excellent compensation package
Space Executive is partnering with a prestigious investment management client in hiring a Vice President to be part of their Enterprise Strategy (ES) Team.ES integrates the investment and organisation strategies of the organisation, and coordinates the execution of these strategies to ensure enterprise outcomes are aligned to strategic objectives.
In addition to developing and executing enterprise-wide projects, ES leads change management efforts at the enterprise level when there is a significant change in strategy, structure or process. ES also champions innovation and continuous improvement in the organisation.
- Propose and conduct analysis; develop and conceptualize corporate level strategies for major programs across the areas of investments, operations, finance, and digitization efforts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to review progress of corporate strategies and ensure strategies are clearly cascaded and implemented.
- Prepare inputs to support the annual enterprise strategy process across the firm.
- Work on the execution of enterprise strategies and operational and innovation initiatives across the organisation, developing engagement and communication plans to influence key stakeholders. Be a key member of the transformation initiatives on-the-ground.
- Conduct research to formulate unique strategic perspectives / to identify and monitor future themes that offers opportunities and maintain organisation’s vigilance against external threats, disruptions and competition
- Degree with 7-10 years’ of relevant working experience within the investment management or financial services industry.
- A strong track record of strategy experience, or management consulting experience in top tier consulting firms would be considered very favourably
- Ability to define business questions and issues and have the experience of managing change across an organization and/or in specific functional areas.
- Highly analytical, insights-focused and strong problem solving skills (able to originate, construct and execute rigorous analyses, takes a data-driven approach, spots insights and second-order implications)
- Resourceful, creative and work well with ambiguity (self-starting and able to resourcefully identify relevant and most useful research sources, or external parties to engage)
- Structured thinking and presentation (able to lead the framing of key problem statements, pull together and present ideas in a logical fashion)
- Strong communications skills and strong interpersonal skills to navigate transformation requirements amongst internal stakeholders (able to work with senior management independently as well as gain collaboration of working level internal stakeholders)
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.