- Flexible working
- Well-known name
- Great package and benefits
One of Hong Kong’s leading fixed line telco providers is on the hunt for an exceptional UX/UI designer to join their marketing team. This is a newly formed role with huge scope, you will join a team whose core focus is to improve and develop an extensive suite of products and apps.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for starting the design function in house, educating stakeholder in the importance of UX/UI design, improving products and apps and managing and directing third-party agencies.
- UX/UI design for a number of products on various platforms
- Plan and implement new designs based on gathered requirements
- Optimizing existing user interface designs and work on website revamp
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct and manage ongoing user research
- Manage external agencies and partners
- Act as UX champion and educate senior management on its values and benefits
- Solid experience in creating interactive prototypes, UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of user centred design methodologies and up to date with latest trends
- 5 Years of UX experience
- UI Design portfolio
- Telco experience is a bonus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496