- Great opportunity to inspire stakeholders and enhance the quality of customers’ experience
- Flexibility in conducting usability research
- Convenience because UX is already an established discipline in the company
A global commercial bank is looking for a user experience researcher. You will be conducting qualitative and quantitative usability research like customers’ diary study (going through customers’ payment history) and bring insights to stakeholders. Since the company is shifting to agile development, research will be cut into a fair number of small tasks.
- Identify when research is required and the methodology
- Explain the research objectives and procedures to stakeholders
- Plan and prioritise tasks weekly
- Write research reports based on the actionable findings
- Present the findings and insights to everyone in the room!
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Involved in end-to-end research before
- Organised, methodical and analytical
- Knowledge on date-logging tools like Morae and Tobii
- Interested in anthropology, psychology, human-computer interaction, cognitive science and business
- Experience in the fintech industry or designer roles is a plus!
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.