- Opportunity to work with leading experts in the field
- Give creative insights on future development
- Great package and bonus options
A leading APAC insurance group, is searching for an experienced research lead in user experience.
Your broad knowledge of user experience and expertise in methodology will be utilised for the design and execution of usability studies and other user researches. You will work with a range of stakeholders across digital products to improve the
user experience of our products and services and provide insights.
- Build and launch HCD framework to improve production.
- Outline and co-ordinate research plans internally and through external vendors.
- Brainstorm with business owners for future products and give feedback on current user experience.
- Conduct market testing.
- Apply research findings to actionable written reports and oral presentations to diverse audiences
- Seek and review potential external research partners and manage existing relationships.
- Build upon the current framework for user research conducted internally and the associated metrics to benchmark business impact.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in User experience Research and Usability Testing/Analysis or related field
- Fluency in English
- Organisation skills and flexibility for managing different projects in a timely manner.
- Able to develop strategy and creative solutions to research challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills to run workshops and communicate research findings and actionable recommendations to designers, technologists, executives and project managers.
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative data analysis, usability testing, eye tracking, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing, and heuristic evaluations.
- Experience with financial domains is preferred.