- Highly established global consultancy
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Excellent compensation package
Our client, an established consulting company specialized in the financial services industry, is looking to hire a Senior Consultant / Manager to lead projects for Triple A Plus implementation. This will be a permanent position based in Hong Kong.
- Conduct interviews and workshops with clients to translate their requirements into well formulated solutions
- Independently drive the success of a work stream by directing activities, ensuring high quality deliverables and timely submission.
- Manage a team of consultants by defining meaning work pacjages, managing activities, and through mentorship
- Acquire projects and/or support the senior management in acquisitions and sales through strong client relationship
- Master’s degree (preferable) / University degree from a reputable university
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience in financial services and/or management consulting industry
- 4-6 years of experience in Triple'A Plus implementation, including parameterization, and possess a good understanding of processes and products in at least one work stream
- Pratical knowledge of programming languages, and knowledge in database systems and SDLC
- Good understanding of core business processes and produts in the private banking industry
- Excellent spoken and written English; fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin will be an advantage
- Highly analytical and structured in problem solving; able to quickly understand complex situations
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.