- Be an Ambassador for a Travel Retail market frontrunner while working with two of their biggest markets
- Working functionally with regional marketing, merchandising and supply chain teams
- Clear progression path into a Senior Trade Marketing and Travel Retail Director
My client is a Travel Retail market frontrunner with a strong presence globally. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore where their brands are the driving forces of the Wine & Spirit industries. They are expanding their team and are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to conceptualize and execute high quality marketing promotions for their Asian markets with excellent brand representation in all their major retailers.
Reporting directly into the Travel Retail Director in a hands-on role, the Trade Marketing Manager’s focus is to be a brand ambassador for their brands and their marketing activations within their retailers.
- Leading the promotional calendar and planning new permanent merchandising opportunities
- Supporting the Travel Retail Director with designs and promotions for the implementation of brand promotions across the markets
- Working with the sales team with sell-out initiatives and customer tools
- Coordinate with the Travel Retail APAC marketing department for marketing activations
- 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience in a marketing/ merchandising position across the luxury and travel retail industries (Wines & Spirits and open to Cosmetics)
- Knowledge of Duty Free/Travel Retail/ Retail is a plus
- Asia Pacific markets experience
- Good in written and spoken English and Mandarin
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.