- Intenational company
- Regional role
- Increased responsibility
Our client, a global FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to join their team in Thailand.
Reporting to the General Manager for SEA, the Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for converting category strategies into tactical plans to increase distribution throughout the Thailand market.
- Creation of sales toolbox per key channel for said reasons
- Creation and execution of wholesaler programs to drive sell-in
- Develop tools to expand distribution across channels including CVS, Traditional Trade and Hyper/Super
- Provide training to promoters and ensure brand consistency in all trade and marketing collaterals
- Market analysis and interpretation
- Reporting on activity to senior stakeholders of the business
- Cross functional teamwork with business development, distributors and local trade marketing teams within the region
- 3+ years' experience in sales and / or marketing within FMCG industry (preferable)
- Thailand market knowledge essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496