- Highly visible role, partnering closely with the leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading US Food & Beverage company are seeking an individual to drive accelerated growth via delivering excellence in availability, visibility and execution in store across the region.
- Lead the retail shopper marketing strategy, drive sales forecasting and maximize category drivers (4Ps) to drive revenue and achieve category leadership
- Develop and drive competitive trade channel strategies and evaluate the market conditions and trends.
- Be the strategic lead for the shopper marketing strategy for specified brands. Owning and developing the annual shopper marketing plan and budget, ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy. Build, communicate and deliver company’s BTL activities. Is the shopper expert, feeds insights into the sales and marketing teams to ensure that annual plans reflect customer and shopper engagement (events, key initiatives etc.)
- Category Management plans development, roll out and follow up on execution
- Set win in-store strategy, KPIs (planograms, must have SKUs) and monitor execution
- Support Launches activations, and customize go to market material, POS and trade selling stories
- Recommends BTL investment allocation & optimization; tracks main activities to the agreed KPIs and recommends corrective actions
- Develops & present regular market intelligence reports and generates insights & retaliation actions if needed
- Trains distributor’s sales & merchandising teams and develop needed tools in order to achieve and maintain Class A execution
- Tracking, measuring and post evaluating all major activity in plan, in order to continually improve Shopper Impact effectiveness and ROI
- Conduct periodic trade visits to markets to inform and align distributors on new plans and follow up on implementation.
- Represent sales in Forecasting meetings and identify category drivers to activate if there are opportunities for growth or gaps in revenue"
- Degree educated with +9 years’ experience in similar role with a multinational FMCG organisation
- Problem Solving & Analytics: Quickly grasps and analyzes complexities in data while perceiving the relationships and the relevant insights. Uses experience and intuition to identify and implement creative approaches and solutions
- Strategic Business Planning: Demonstrates a well-rounded understanding of business through cross-functional relationships. Develops sound business plans for customers which meet corporate business objectives
- • Market, Customer and Category Expertise: Aggressively searches for new ideas both inside and outside the company to bring innovation to the team
- Commercially savvy and understands commercial drivers of all business partner both internally and externally
- Excellent communicational and influencing skills to partner with both internal and external stakeholders
- Works highly effectively in sales team and cross functionally helping build team cohesion and always striving to win as a team rather than purely as an individual.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496