- FinTech Company
- Newly created position – to build legal desk
- APAC Hub – exceptional opportunity to work with business stakeholder
A newly created role for a European financial service company looking to hire a Technology Lawyer to support their new alternative business. This person will be the sole counsel for this specific business arm and be part of the group legal team in Singapore. Exceptional opportunity for technology lawyer who’ve interest to venture into FinTech industry.
- Responsible for handling all legal and compliance matters of the FinTech business in the region
- Draft, review and negotiate the company’s contract with third-party IT vendors and outsourcing partners
- Analyses legal issues and provide sound legal advice to the senior management
- Establish compliance and governance structure which is in accordance to group policies and guidelines
- Keep abreast with any relevant legal/ regulatory changes
- Degree in Law, qualification to a common law jurisdiction is preferred
- At least 5 years’ PQE with strong legal commercial experience from both private practice and in-house legal counsel, ideally from financial service sector
- Experience in IT contracting is highly preferred
- Good level of communication and stakeholder management across all levels
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.