- Group level role
- Broad scope
- Highly visible role
Our client, an investment holding company with diverse interest across multiple industries and geographies is looking to fill a newly created Technology Counsel role.
Reporting into the Group General Counsel, the successful candidate will be advising, drafting, and negotiating a broad range of technology related agreements including but not limited to SaaS, outsourcing, licensing, vendor, software development agreements; etc. The role will also be supporting on broader general corporate commercial and transactional matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (3 to 7 PQE). Candidates with relevant and robust training from TMT/IP Practice will be a must. In-house experience (TMT Scope) will be very well regarded although not a must.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- 3 to 7 PQE
- In-house and law firm (TMT Practice) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496