Back to jobs
Technology & Corporate Counsel, Conglomerate (4 to 8 PQE)
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineChief Operating Officer & Governance
- EA License No.15S7496
Our client, an investment holding company with diverse interest across multiple industries and geographies is looking to fill a newly created Technology & Corporate Counsel role.
Reporting into the Group General Counsel, the successful candidate will be advising, drafting, and negotiating a broad range of technology related agreements including but not limited to SaaS, outsourcing, licensing, vendor, software development agreements; etc. The role will also be supporting on broader general corporate commercial and transactional matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (4 to 8 PQE). Candidates with a good mix of TMT and Corporate experience will be very well regarded.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of technology related commercial agreements
- Advise on corporate matters including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and other transactional matters
- Support the GC in general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- 4 to 8 PQE
- In-house and law firm (TMT/Corporate Practice) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently